Mary ann hollon
4515 Hutchinson Road Home: 513-574-5088
Cincinnati, OH 45248 firstname.lastname@example.org
To utilize my skills as a medical billing specialist in a team environment to ensure maximum reimbursement for a successful organization that will benefit from my proven abilities.
CORE SKILL AREAS:
- Payer Reimbursement Specialist Ability to Multi-task in fast paced environment
- CPT and HCPCS Coding and Compliance Team Collaboration
- Practice Management System Administrator Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel
Mayfield Clinic, Inc., Cincinnati, OH
Team Leader, Patient Accounts July 1989 – Present
- Ability to troubleshoot claims for timely resolution and maximum reimbursement. Full knowledge of billing and follow-up for all government agencies, Medicare, Medicaid, Bureau of Workers’ Compensation, Managed Medicare and Managed Medicaid plans along with contracted Managed Care plans.
- Full understanding and knowledge of all phases of electronic billing, remittances and payer denial codes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of CPT and HCPCS coding.
- Key team member with contribution to reducing accounts receivable days from high 50’s to low 40’s, consistently meeting annual collections goals.
- Provided billing expertise to develop a payer reimbursement program that identifies contractual payment discrepancies and ensures that the expected payment is obtained.
- Credentialing of physicians and mid- level providers with government agencies and manage care contracts.
- Approve refunds and submit to finance for check issuance. Approve refunds for unclaimed fund for the state of Ohio.
Mother of Mercy High School Graduate