7901 Bobolink Drive
Cincinnati Ohio 45224
I am seeking a rewarding position at which I have the ability to utilize my extensive experience and judgment to plan, accomplish goals and make an immediate impact.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Manage recruitment, credentialing, retention and obtain licensure for physicians, physician assistants and nurse practitioners to ensure continued compliance with state and regulatory agencies.
- Develop annual budgetary information for provider staff including benefits and reimbursements.
- Twenty five years of providing exemplary customer service in various fields.
- Excellent verbal and written skills, ability to create presentations, excellent human relations skill; self –motivated and work independently.
- Handle highly confidential information including entering payroll, onsite, mobile van projects, company visits, survey data contracts, salaries, and compensation into varies systems.
- Familiar with a variety of concepts, practices and procedures. by using my experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Experienced with educating staff on clinical processes and procedures through diversity and inclusion.
2011 to 2013 TriHealth Occupational Medicine
Provider Relations/Staff Development
- Worked directly with Physicians, Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners to ensure their ongoing needs are met; concerns are address properly and resolved through facilitation and knowledge of various departments within the organization.
- Scheduled physicians and physician coverage for seven occupational medicine centers operating six days a week.
- Proactively recruiting qualified staff providers in order to maintain high quality patient care facility.
- Monitor salaries, benefits and expenses, recommend and implement modifications in order to meet approved annual budgets.
- Manage the credentialing process to ensure the continued participation of MCO’s and reimbursement for the State of Ohio and Bureau of Worker Compensation (BWC) that resulted in annually revenue of $3,692,468.00.
7901 Bobolink Drive
Cincinnati, Ohio 45224
1999 to 2011 TriHealth Concern Services
- Directly worked with Human Resource Managers and Supervisors to schedule clinical stress debriefings (CISD) when a crisis occurred at a facility, office or plant.
- Developed, implement and administered trainings on how to deal with difficult people.
- Promoted the services and expertise of our clinical staff to all of Corporate Health product lines, client companies, regulatory bodies and TriHealth to increase revenue awareness in the community and the availability of our in-house resources.
- Maintained a high functioning team of fifthteen employees to cover varying shifts with call volume reaching over five thousand calls a week.
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of customer scheduling and staff performance while maintaining high quality care work.
1997 to 1999 TriHealth Concern Services
Front Desk Receptionist
- Face and voice of CONCERN Services. Processed at least thirty new and returning clients per hour to see therapist every hour.
- Answered ten incoming phone lines. Entered data and scheduled first time appointments.
- Entered, scanned insurance cards and first time paperwork before client’s first time appointment with clinician.
- Entered daily activity logs stats and closure forms into patient cases. Created spreadsheets to track number of calls, answer speed, abandonment rate, processing of hold time.
- Filed treatment plans and case notes onsite.
- Prepped and coordinated files for offsite storage.