Michael Lanter, Executive Assistant/ Administrator
3615 Brotherton Rd Apt 10
Cincinnati, OH 452095
(513)513-9324 h (513)510-9324c
To contribute to your organization's success, through the use of extraordinary communication, prioritization, and professionalism
● Solid realtime call center management, customer service, consultative sales, and administrative experience
● Real time reporting and data analysis
● Exceptional versatility and adaptability
● Dedication and drive as an ambitious and skilled team member and leader
● Superlative communication and teambuilding skills
● Ability to manage multiple tasks in a pressured environment
Interpersonal and Teamwork skills
● Coordinated with internal and vendor team leads to ensure agent performance in realtime call center management
● Entrusted to process confidential information in an expedient, professional manner
● Conversed with a wide variety of personalities while designing and implementing a comprehensive customer service/sales support program
● Developed great rapport with customers and sales staff to better serve both
● Acted as liaison between production and end user to expedite shipping and productivity
Managerial and Supervisory Skills
● Delivered excellent customer service, trained and managed customer service department staff, as well as implemented and maintained various metrics to aide in Call Center performance tracking
● Proven multitasking abilities in scheduling and supervising staff while serving as lead customer service representative for all of the company's major clients
● Served in many roles outside of my job description including, product design, technology upgrade, marketing, and well as inside sales
● Assisted customers with order fulfillment and payment
● Monitored inventory control
● Demonstrated knowledge proficiency of all product lines as well as those of our competitors
● Outstanding aptitude in dealing with tense/angry customers to restore relationships
● Exhibited immense proficiency for creative problem solving
● Experience using CC Pulse, Genesys/CME, SnagIt Image Capture and Editing, for realtime call center management
● Proficient in all Microsoft Office Software, Mac Office Software, as well as AS400 Database
● Experienced in formatting and maintaining spreadsheets for P&L reports, inventory control, labor tracking, performance metrics, international shipping documents, etc.
● Executive Assistant/ Office Administrator, University of Cincinnati, for both Title IX Office and Office of Equal Opportunity and Access under the Diversity and Inclusion Office, temp position starting 09/19/2016 to Present
● Workforce Management Analyst, Anthem, Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio, as temp via Kelly Services 10/2014, permanent direct hire with Anthem as of 3/3/2015present. Layoff due to reduction in workforce as of 2/5/2016
● Self employed, contracted Executive Protection Logistics Coordinator and volunteer for multiple international humanitarian relief organizations 5/2009 to 10/2014
● Director of Business Development, Teri Studios, Cincinnati, Ohio 1/2009 to 5/2009 (laid off)
● Self employed as writer and active volunteer with community groups for Crossroads Community Church, Cincinnati, Ohio, 8/2006 to 1/2009
● Customer Service Manager, Garvey Products, Cincinnati, Ohio 9/2004 to 8/2006
● Professional Mixed Martial Arts Trainer, volunteer with multiple local charities 10/2001 to 9/2004
● Eecutive Sous Chef, Cameron Mitchell Restaurants, Cincinnati, Ohio 7/2001 to 10/2001
● Self employed as catering chef and martial arts instructor, Cincinnati, Ohio, 12/1995 to 7/2001
Attn: Hiring Manager/HR Manager
Re: I would like to submit my application for employment for the Administrative Assistant position currently available.
I have diverse experience as a Workforce Management Analyst as well as Customer Service Mgmt for a company with a customer base both domestic and international, directing Inside Sales/Service operations and order processing for B2B, Wholesale Dist., online purchasing, customerfacing direct to end user retail operations, as well as Office Admin, Sales/Sales Support. In addition, I oversaw the product warranty and repair service, coordinated with manufacturing and shipping, generated all international shipping export documents, assisted in new product development and process flow
technical integration. And provided realtime analysis and reporting of call center data. My proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe, MAPICS As400, CRM, Outlook, CC Pulse+, CME, and most Mac Office programs, makes me a an efficient resource for your organization. I am approachable, an effective communicator with people of all backgrounds, and not easily rattled in even the most stressful situations. My demeanor engenders confidence, trust, and genuine empathy, in the mind of my clients. I have contributed to the success and profitability of great organizations, have successfully owned and operated my own businesses, and am now excited to apply my skills in a new environment.
My work ethic speaks for itself. I have built an accomplished career as a Professional Mixed Martial Arts (and selfdefense martial arts) Trainer. I am also respected in my faith community as a compassionate volunteer and leader in my work for both domestic and international charitable causes, and I am known to have a "servant's heart".
I have an inherent curiosity and drive to continually improve that has and will continue to lead me towards success in this position. I am excited about the changes I see taking place in the industry, and I want to be a part of that growth with your company.
Thank you for reviewing my resume, and considering me for a position as a valued member of your organization.
I look forward to speaking with you soon,
Michael Lanter firstname.lastname@example.org