Medical Front Desk Receptionist
CARRIE D. ADAMS
4025 Paddock Road, Apt. #203
Cincinnati, OH 45229-1630
Efficient, Self Starter, Strong Attention to Detail
EDUCATION: Xavier University; Cincinnati, OH 45207 – CAPS
Continuing Education Student
Major: Professional Communication
University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH 45221
College of Continuing Education
- Business Communications
- Human Resource Management I & II
- Management Team Tools
Cincinnati State Technical & Community College; Cincinnati, OH 45217
- Effective Speaking
- Principles of Management
- Computer Operation
- Customer Services Skills, Listen Skills, Multi-Tasking Skills, Communication Skills, People Skills, &
Effective Meeting Skills
- Troubleshooting & Teambuilding
- Microsoft Office 2002 MOS (certified Word)
- Knowledge of other MS Office Programs
- Outlook Express
EXPERIENCE: Hamilton County Job & Family Services
Computer Support Specialist/Customer Service
222 East Central Parkway, Cincinnati, OH 45202
April 1979 – May 2007
- Duties consisted of: Good customer service first priority, multi-tasking working within all required computer applications listening to details, answering 1st level support calls in high volume call center; troubleshooting to resolve/determine appropriate assignment to 2nd or 3rd level support; ownership of problem calls through to resolution and close of call; hardware installation (keyboards, mouse, speakers, monitors); and processing work flow with FMLA forms for all employees requesting emergency Family Medical Leave.
- Provided functional supervision of the posting/verification of input data, substituted for data entry supervisor in his/her absence; and trained new employees in all phases of Data Entry jobs.
Data Entry Operator
- Updated information for Hamilton County Job & Family Service clients.
- Successfully hiring two employees for the Computer Support Center.
- Team Member of Peer Satisfaction Communication Group, focusing on enhancing communication within the Information Systems Department.
- Created first time Dress Code for the entire Hamilton County Job & Family Services Agency
- Worked with WE ARE OHIO Origination to repeal SB5 for School Teachers
- Phone-Bank for all Elections
- Reading Tutor South Avondale Elementary School
**REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST**