6796 Harrison Ave #64.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45247
- Providing highest standards of quality work
- Ability to communicate effectively at appropriate level with clients
- Accuracy in work details and organizing
- Strong business skills for managing and training
- Ran my own business
- Independent Real Estate Agent
- Researching information to be better informed about client
- MS Word
- Internet Explorer
- Colerain High
- Colerain Vocational Dental Assisting
- University of Cincinnati
- Hondros College realtors License
US BANK: 01/14-
- Worked with customers on transactions
- Calling Merchants for customers to get refund
- Coaching customers on their account online
- Guiding customers on researching before making a transactions
- Financial Advisor on bank accounts and advising on the best way that works for them.
- Entering items into computer that came into warehouse
- Placing items into bins with track gun
- Sherlocking items in bins for accurate count and items
Ajilon: Office work 04/2013 – 10/15
- Western Southern Life
- Entering information into the system on customers
- Updating information based on insurance or change
- Helping customers on policy and needed to change or up grade
- Great American Insurance
- Working in accounting to update files
- Auditing expense reports
- Scanning Repubs Summits.
- Created new files for the new year and removing prior year of files to different location,
Downlite: Data Entry 04/2012 – 04/2013
- Data entry on productivity and quality control
- Entering information on each machine production
- Entering three days of productivity into system in a days work
- Checking data being enter into system with proper source codes
Bishop Dental Lab: Dental Tech 04/2003 - 04/2012
- Ceramist placing porcelain on crown and bridge
- Double checking to make sure fit was accurate
- Checking shade of crown
- Sales for getting work into lab
- Setting up Seminars for products for Dentist to educate on implants
Star One Real Estate: Real Estate Agent, 08/ 2001 - 02/2003
- Making calls to potential clients who owned large amounts of land.
- Get contracts and calling a developer to purchase the land.
- Developers would then construct subdivisions or business buildings on property.
Dental Arts Lab: Dental Lab Tech, 08/1998 – 05/2001
- Managing lab making sure work was right.
- Checking frame work designed to specifications on prescription
- Casting frame into metal, then finishing framework for porcelain.
- Monitored all work on cases as prescribed
- Quality control on all cases shipped to dental offices.
Mega Bite Dental Lab: Owner-Operator, 12/1994 – 08/1998
- Sales calls to dentist to send their crown and bridge work to the lab
- Working with the dentist on which treatment plan for the patient care
- Plaster work, waxing, casting, finishing and porcelain for crowns
- Quality control check on every case to make sure everything is perfect.
- Operating and running the lab
Mike Emerick 513-561-9577 Emerick Crown & Bridge Lab
Stephanie Burress 513-324-2984 Family Counselor for Spring Grove Cemetery
Floyd Williams 513-616-7073 Clean Harbors Environmental Territorial Service Manager